Careers We’re hiring! Join a team that makes a difference.
Do you have experience in the pest control industry? Are you ready to change careers? Would you like to work for a company that values you as an employee? At AAA Assassin Enterprises Pest Control, we are always looking for great people to join our Florida pest control company. Below, we’ve listed our open jobs. Apply today and come and work for one of the best pest control companies in the area!
AAA Assassin Enterprises Pest Control is looking to fill the positions of Experienced Office Manager and Termite Technician.
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Greeting visitors, answering a high volume of incoming phone calls, and delivering world-class service to our
Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Creating invoices, data entry, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
- Other duties as required.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Passionate about great customer service and client interactions.
- Previous office management experience, preferably in the pest control industry
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with Gorilladesk Software an asset.
- Drive company vehicle to customer locations
- Meet with customers to explain service and service agreement and have customers fill out and sign appropriate paperwork
- Inspects the customer’s premises to identify insect and pest problems and applies appropriate products according to label directions
- Upon service completion, fill out necessary paperwork including the service ticket, new sales agreement, etc.
- Advise customer of the services provided
- Contact customers to schedule service appointments and respond to any problems
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and equipment
- Achieve assigned service performance objectives
- 3+ years experience in the field with a strong work history
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently in the field with strong organizational skills
- Route based experience is a plus